Confina®: green screen and fence in one product.
Confina® Mobilane system
Confina® is an instant living panel of climbing plants inserted in a hot galvanized electric welded net. Confina system allows to create, in a few simple steps, a fence with green screens. Besides being used as dividing green screen, Confina® can be used also as curtain wall, as climbing vertical green system and to hide stains on the wall.
Confina® Mobilane system measures 180 x 120 cm (green part) and consists of:
- A hot galvanized electric welded net (Ø 5 mm, mesh 10 x 20 cm) planter shaped in the lower part;
- A coconut fibre pot spread with latex containing the cultivation substrate (dimensions: 120 x 20 x 20 cm)
- 13 instant living climbing plants up to 180 cm height.
Available floristic species
Euonimus Fortuney Dart’s Blanket
Edera (Hedera helix, Hedera variegata “White ripple”)
Gelsomino (Rinchospermum jasminoides)
- Customizable: opportunity to enrich the floristic composition of the extensive system, inputting and woody shrub species while maintaining a weight below 100 kg/m².
- Limited cost
- Fast installation
- Reduced maintenance
- Use of species with low maintenance and reduced water consumption.
- Versatile: ability to use it on any green roof stratigraphy.
|– Technical sheet|
|– 2D CAD drawings – 2,20 MB|
- Digging and collocation of the panel supporting stakes
- Installation of the panels and fastening to the supporting stakes through brackets
- Filling of the excavation up to the collar of the plant
- Now enjoy your privacy