CONFINA®: green screen and fence in one product.
CONFINA® is an instant living panel of climbing plants inserted in a hot galvanized electric welded net. Confina system allows to create, in a few simple steps, a fence with green screens. Besides being used as dividing green screen, CONFINA® can be used also as curtain wall, as climbing vertical green system and to hide stains on the wall.
We offer 2 types of CONFINA:
CONFINA® MOBILANE system measures 180 x 120 cm (green part) and consists of:
- A hot galvanized electric welded net (Ø 5 mm, mesh 10 x 20 cm) planter shaped in the lower part;
- A coconut fibre pot spread with latex containing the cultivation substrate (dimensions: 120 x 20 x 20 cm)
- 13 instant living climbing plants up to 180 cm height.
CONFINA® SOILLESS system measures 200 x 100 cm (green part) and consists of:
- A hot galvanized electric welded net (Ø 5 mm, mesh 10 x 20 cm);
- A cultivation support consisting of a die-cut kenef mat measuring 100 x 10 x 2 cm;
- 11 instant living climbing plants up to 200 cm height.
- The system does not need an excavation for the laying
Edera (Hedera helix, Hedera variegata “White ripple”)
Gelsomino (Rinchospermum jasminoides)
The panels installation requires the use of supporting stakes (iron, wood, etc.) or balance points on a pre-existing structure and brackets to fasten the panels.
Technical features and materials
Opportunity to enrich the floristic composition of the extensive system, inputting and woody shrub species while maintaining a weight below 100 kg/m².
Use of species with low maintenance and reduced water consumption.
Ability to use it on any green roof stratigraphy.